Joey Barton Snot

  • Billy.
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 6, 2008
      Exclusive Joey Barton Interview to Sky Sports News

      "The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in,
      hand you your striped uniform and force you to pose for the
      photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at
      you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the
      blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think
      about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've
      signed for Newcastle."
    • markwillett7@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 7, 2008
        This is just typical of you.

        Now you're anti skinhead.!

        Your joke,to someone like me who has no hair in favour of a perry combeover,is totally distasteful.

        I have never shouted abuse at people ever and am always very nice to all.?

        But then thats just typical of you Billy......you will pick on any group won't you?

        Well I just hope that other skinheads on this list don't give you the satisfaction of a response.

        Really.

        Mark, the calm skinhead Chelsea fan

        Exclusive Joey Barton Interview to Sky Sports News

        "The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in,
        hand you your striped uniform and force you to pose for the
        photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at
        you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the
        blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think
        about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've
        signed for Newcastle."

      • Eddie Hall (Music)
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 8, 2008
          Billy, I think you ought to point this gentleman to your website. I seem to
          have lost the link, too. A google search just pointed me to a review of
          yours on Otnews. Anti-skinhead? I think not!

          By the way, Otnews www.otnews.net has recently undergone a re-vamp. Lots of
          good memories in there - it even has a link to my music site.

          Regards,

          Ed

          www.annanded.co.uk
          www.myspace.com/wee_ed
          www.myspace.com/weeeband

          Exclusive Joey Barton Interview to Sky Sports News

          "The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in,
          hand you your striped uniform and force you to pose for the
          photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at
          you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the
          blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think
          about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've
          signed for Newcastle."

          Links
        • Alistair Mclean
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 8, 2008
            Vote for me and win a prize.

            PLEASE!!

            Go here and voting page 4.

            http://www.activitiesabroad.com/Page.aspx?pId=289

            We're fighting the big corporate people here.

            Alistair McLean

            activities abroad - the activity travel company

            00 44 (0)1670 789 991 www.activitiesabroad.com

            http://www.facebook <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=719242710>
            .com/profile.php?id=719242710
            www.myspace.com/weeeband

            Exclusive Joey Barton Interview to Sky Sports News

            "The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in,
            hand you your striped uniform and force you to pose for the
            photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at
            you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the
            blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think
            about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've
            signed for Newcastle."

            Groups
            Links

          • patsy andrews
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 8, 2008
              Done - must've mentioned activities abroad at least six times !

              Patsy

              To: Otway@yahoogroups.comFrom: ali@...: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:09:57 +0100Subject: [Otway] Shameless Self Promotion

              Vote for me and win a prize.PLEASE!!Go here and voting page 4.http://www.activitiesabroad.com/Page.aspx?pId=289We're fighting the big corporate people here.Alistair McLeanactivities abroad - the activity travel company00 44 (0)1670 789 991 www.activitiesabroad.com -----Original Message-----From: Otway@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Otway@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf OfEddie Hall (Music)Sent: 08 August 2008 11:17To: Otway@yahoogroups.comSubject: RE: [Otway] Joey Barton Snot acceptable (partly unsnotted)Billy, I think you ought to point this gentleman to your website. I seem tohave lost the link, too. A google search just pointed me to a review ofyours on Otnews. Anti-skinhead? I think not!By the way, Otnews www.otnews.net has recently undergone a re-vamp. Lots ofgood memories in there - it even has a link to my music site.Regards,EdP Please consider the environment before printing this email.www.annanded.co.ukwww.myspace.com/wee_edhttp://www.facebook <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=719242710>.com/profile.php?id=719242710www.myspace.com/weeeband-----Original Message-----From: Otway@yahoogroups. <mailto:Otway%40yahoogroups.com> com[mailto:Otway@yahoogroups. <mailto:Otway%40yahoogroups.com> com] On BehalfOfmarkwillett7@ <mailto:markwillett7%40aol.com> aol.comSent: 07 August 2008 12:48To: Otway@yahoogroups. <mailto:Otway%40yahoogroups.com> comSubject: Re: [Otway] Joey Barton S'not acceptableThis is just typical of you.Now you're anti skinhead.!Your joke,to someone like me who has no hair in favour of a perrycombeover,is totally distasteful.I have never shouted abuse at people ever and am always very nice to all.?But then thats just typical of you Billy......you will pick on any groupwon't you?Well I just hope that other skinheads on this list don't give you thesatisfaction of a response.Really.Mark, the calm skinhead Chelsea fan-----Original Message-----From: Billy. <cockney_bill@ <mailto:cockney_bill%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>To: Otway@yahoogroups. <mailto:Otway%40yahoogroups.com> comSent: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 18:25Subject: [Otway] Joey Barton SnotExclusive Joey Barton Interview to Sky Sports News"The first day's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in, hand you your striped uniform and force you to pose for the photographer while loads of fat, tattooed, skinheads shout abuse at you. That's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it. That's when it hits home. That's when you realise you've signed for Newcastle."__________________________________________________________AOL Email goes Mobile! You can now read your AOL Emails whilst on the move.Sign up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]------------------------------------http://www.johnotwa <http://www.johnotway.com/> y.com/ For current Otwaylive dates.To Unsubscribe send email to: Otway-unsubscribe@<mailto:Otway-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo> yahoogroups.comYahoo!GroupsLinks[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • Alistair Mclean
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008
                Gawd bless ya girl.

                What makes me really proud is that we also been nominated for a Responsible
                Travel Award for our contribution to the communities we feature in our
                holidays and a second British Travel Award for Most Environmentally
                Responsible Small Tour Operator.

                Not only do I earn a very good living but I seem to do it in an altruistic
                and responsible way.

                I'm quite proud of that and would urge you all to have a look at one of the
                projects we sponsor at <http://www.zulusponsor.com/> www.zulusponsor.com

                Thanks for voting Patsy.

                Ali

                Done - must've mentioned activities abroad at least six times !

                Patsy

                To: Otway@yahoogroups.comFrom: ali@...: Fri, 8 Aug 2008
                12:09:57 +0100Subject: [Otway] Shameless Self Promotion

                Individual Email | Traditional

                (Yahoo! ID required)

                mailto:Otway-digest@yahoogroups.com

                mailto:Otway-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Karen Wintle
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008
                  I voted too :-)

                  > What makes me really proud is that we also been nominated for a
                  > Responsible
                  > Travel Award for our contribution to the communities we feature in our
                  > holidays and a second British Travel Award for Most Environmentally
                  > Responsible Small Tour Operator.
                  >

                  > Not only do I earn a very good living but I seem to do it in an altruistic
                  > and responsible way.
                  >

                  > I'm quite proud of that and would urge you all to have a look at one of
                  > the
                  > projects we sponsor at <http://www.zulusponsor.com/> www.zulusponsor.com
                  >

                  > Thanks for voting Patsy.
                  >

                  > Ali

                • Alistair Mclean
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008
                    But you know I love you, Patsy's always so insecure:-)

                    Thanks Karen.

                    I'm off to Norway and then France and Spain for the next 3 weeks so if you
                    do vote can I say thanks again cos I won't be able to do it while I'm away.

                    Group hug anyone?

                    Alistair McLean

                    activities abroad - the activity travel company

                    00 44 (0)1670 789 991 www.activitiesabroad.com

                    > What makes me really proud is that we also been nominated for a
                    > Responsible
                    > Travel Award for our contribution to the communities we feature in our
                    > holidays and a second British Travel Award for Most Environmentally
                    > Responsible Small Tour Operator.
                    >

                    > Not only do I earn a very good living but I seem to do it in an altruistic
                    > and responsible way.
                    >

                    > I'm quite proud of that and would urge you all to have a look at one of
                    > the
                    > projects we sponsor at <http://www.zuluspon <http://www.zulusponsor.com/>
                    sor.com/> www.zulusponsor.com

                    > Thanks for voting Patsy.
                    >

                    > Ali

                    ali@ACTIVITIESABROA <mailto:ali%40ACTIVITIESABROAD.COMDate> D.COMDate: Fri,
                    8 Aug

                    <edhttp://www.facebook> facebook
> [...]
                    > move.Sign
                    > up for a free AOL Email account with unlimited storage today.[Non-text
                    > portions of this message have been
                    > removed]------------------------------------http://www.johnotwa
                    > <http://www.johnotwa <http://www.johnotway.com/> y.com/> y.com/ For
                    current Otwaylive dates.To
                    > Unsubscribe send email to:
                    > yahoogroups.comYahoo!GroupsLinks[Non-text portions of this message have
                    > been
                    > removed]

                    > Win New York holidays with Kellogg's & Live Search
                    >
                    > http://clk.atdmt. <http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/>
                    com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/

                    > ------------------------------------
                    >

                    > http://www.johnotwa <http://www.johnotway.com/> y.com/ For current Otway
                    live dates.

                    <mailto:Otway-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.comYahoo> yahoogroups.comYahoo!

                  • otway
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008
                      Hi

                      We're having a great time in Edinburgh festival going down really
                      well - and got a good review too.

                      Website http://www.theherald.co.uk/search/display.var.
                      2419319.0.really_free_spirits_still_provide_musical_anarchy.php

                      I've just posted a list of the Autumn dates including the Big Band
                      tour of the Autumn

                      on the gig site

                      http://www.johnotway.com/gigs.html

                      Cheers

                      Otway
                    • Karen Wintle
                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 9, 2008
                        Well that's my 50th birthday party sorted :-)

                        It'll only be 5 days late.

                        Karen

                        > We're having a great time in Edinburgh festival going down really
                        > well - and got a good review too.
                        >
                        > Website http://www.theherald.co.uk/search/display.var.
                        > 2419319.0.really_free_spirits_still_provide_musical_anarchy.php
                        >
                        > I've just posted a list of the Autumn dates including the Big Band
                        > tour of the Autumn
                        >
                        > on the gig site
                        >
                        > http://www.johnotway.com/gigs.html
                        >

                        > Cheers
                        >
                        > Otway

                        > Groups Links

                      • Eddie Hall (Music)
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 10, 2008
                          Gig List shows Band gig on Wednesday 12th December in the Flowerpot, Derby.
                          Should that be Wednesday 10th, or Friday 12th? Note: E&THR are at the
                          Flowerpot on Saturday 13th.

                          Regards,

                          Ed

                          www.annanded.co.uk
                          www.myspace.com/wee_ed
                          www.myspace.com/weeeband

                          Message 12 of 13 , Aug 10, 2008
                            Hi Ed,

                            Derby Flowerpot is Friday 12th Dec

                            Seymour

                            --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Hall \(Music\)" <eds@...> wrote:

                            > Gig List shows Band gig on Wednesday 12th December in the Flowerpot, Derby.
                            > Should that be Wednesday 10th, or Friday 12th? Note: E&THR are at the
                            > Flowerpot on Saturday 13th.
                            >

                            > Regards,
                            >
                            > Ed

                          • Alan Monaghan
                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 11, 2008
                              --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "seymourfluid" <seymour@...> wrote:

                              > Hi Ed,
                              >
                              > Derby Flowerpot is Friday 12th Dec
                              >
                              > Seymour
                              >
                              > --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Hall \(Music\)" <eds@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Gig List shows Band gig on Wednesday 12th December in the
                              Flowerpot, Derby.
                              > > Should that be Wednesday 10th, or Friday 12th? Note: E&THR are at the
                              > > Flowerpot on Saturday 13th.
                              > >

                              > > Regards,
                              > >
                              > > Ed

                              And it is also two days after a milestone birthday of the guitarist
                              with no face.

                              Which would make it ermm! My milestone birthday!

                              Now where did I put that train timetable?

                              Alan Monaghan