RE: [Otway] Re: Kevin Keegan (snot)

  • Eddie Hall (Music)
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 7 3:30 PM
      Nah. Bombing the crap out of a neighbour whose kids have thrown rocks at
      your heavily armed soldiers is much more fun. Or bombing the crap out of a
      country to get control of their oil is another good wheeze.

      Regards,

      Ed

      www.annanded.co.uk
      www.myspace.com/wee_ed
      www.myspace.com/weeeband

      Message 41 of 41 , Mar 16 4:47 AM
        It's somewhere on Orange tree hill,but I can't remember the name.

        Either knock on every one or sell the story to the Romford Recorder who will ,in turn, put it on their front page.She's bound to see it and know of your dissapointment.

        Of course,she may have moved.
        ?