I knew it!!!

  • mapnala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'm right, aren't I, Ed?
      Saturday's gig in Otford was so brilliant even you can't think of anything
      to complain about!
      The sound was great, the venue packed, Otway and the Band were all on top
      form and it was an absolutely fantastic evening!
      Well done, to all concerned!
      :-)
      Pam

    • Eddie Hall (Music)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Yes, 2 sets. We also got Bluey Green, and Green Green Grass, and even the
        baby lost his head during 'Eadbutts.

        You also forgot to mention the friendliness of the organisers and staff, AND
        there was a BBQ in another room. To cap it all, Arsenal are still top of
        the league, and the kebab shop was open when I got home. The perfect day,
        despite the sh*tty journey (all my own fault) in getting there.

        Regards,

        Ed

        <http://www.annanded.co.uk/> www.annanded.co.uk
        www.myspace.com/wee_ed