Otnews

  • patsy andrews
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi everyone

      Just a quick note to let you all know that otnews has finally moved to its
      new ISP - it's taken poor Xav four weeks and dozens and dozens of emails to
      get it sorted, but we are finally there :-)

      You can access otnews at: http://www.otnews.net

      Note that we've taken the opportunity to slightly revise the structure of
      the site, so the main otnews pages now live in a subdirectory. You should be
      automatically redirected, but don't be surprised when "/pn/" appears in the
      URL - it's just the redirection doing its job.

      Patsy

      Watch all 9 Live Earth concerts live on MSN. http://liveearth.uk.msn.com