Re: Dipton - Otway & Barrett - including link to photos

  • pab54321
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      Excellent show from Otway and Barrett last Friday at The Store,
      Dipton. It really is a good venue. I saw Wreckless Eric and Amy Rigby
      there earlier in the year which was also excellent.

      If anybody is interested you should be able to view a selection of
      photos that I took at:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pab2000/sets/72157600295505861/

      As usual, clicking on any small image should bring up a larger
      version. They were all taken without flash as before the show started
      we were told the whole gig was being filmed and flash photography was
      not allowed.

      I am not certain but think the setlist included: Louisa on a Horse,
      Gypsy, Really Free, Middle of Winter, Misty Mountain, Trying Times,
      Beware of The Flowers, Bluey Green, Body Talk, Only a Hobo, The
      Highwayman, Last of the Mohicans, Can't Complain, Birthday Boy,
      Cheryl's Going Home, Geneve, Racing Cars, Josephine.

      Paul

      If anybody is interested in the Wreckless Eric/Amy Rigby photos that
      I took at the same venue back in March the link is:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pab2000/sets/72157594557789009/

      --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, mapnala@... wrote:

      SCROOGE736@...
      > writes:
      >
      > Ventured north to Dipton last night - cracking venue and brilliant
      show from
      > a certain Mr John Otway ably assisted and abeted by a certain Mr
      Wild Willy

    • mapnala@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2007
        paul_burnett70@... writes:

        If anybody is interested you should be able to view a selection of
        photos that I took at:

        _http://www.flickr.http://www.http://www.flhttp://www.flickht_
        (http://www.flickr.com/photos/pab2000/sets/72157600295505861/)

        Excellent photos, Paul! Thanks for sharing those.
        :-)
        Pam