May Day Gig

  • raine.b666
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 11:04 AM
      Hi all, I've been quiet for a bit, so time to break the silence!

      Having just experienced Murray's gig in the evening and Otway's in the
      morning, please excuse grammar, spelling or just dropping off mid-
      flow! What wonderful fun 'twas!

      Main reason for writing this though is to enquire if anyone know's how
      the poor lady who injured her thumb is? I think that her name is Pam.
      It looked nasty, I never imagined that Adam's butt was so hard!!!!!

      Going back to sleep now,

      Raine xxx
    • patsy andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 11:22 AM
        Hi Raine

        It was great wasn't it !

        Yes, it was Pam from Harlow that hurt her thumb, think Gina took her to
        hospital afterwards, but so far haven't had any news - do hope she didn't
        break it poor thing, it looked awful. Like you we were all wondering how
        come Adam's backside was so hard - steel underpants ?

        I thought that 'I'm Cured' and 'UR Breaking Up' worked really well as solos.
        Look forward to hearing them again soon..

        Patsy x