We had to pull out of the world tour

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      My husband and signed up immediately for the original world tour, and
      looking forward to it, and made all the payments on time to show how
      committed we were. Then the original tour was cancelled.

      When it was rearranged with a different itinery, and extra cost which
      we hadn't budgeted for, plus the tour dates was changed. Like others
      posting here, we to had to reluctantly pull out.

      I totally agree with the person who said

      "I will continue to support John and the Band but will not accept
      criticism for signing up and then being forced to decline."

      Regards
      Annie