World Tour

  • mapnala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 1, 2006
      Oh, my goodness!!!!!! We go on The World Tour NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!

      :-)
      Pam (absolutely bursting with excitement now)!

    • Dave J
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 4, 2006
        Hi all,
        I have just had a week without my laptop and came back online to find a
        couple of hundred emails, (not all otway). I read with horror about the
        cancellation of the tour and even though I could not afford it, I was
        looking forward to hearing back from all those who were able to go.
        I know that John must be absolutely devastated by this, and my best wishes
        go to him and The Band, and to all those disappointed. I'm sure Otway would
        have sold/remortgaged the house/car/dog to have funded the tour rather than
        see it cancelled.
        I read that the New York gig is still on and this proves John's commitment.
        This must be one of his most expensive gigs to date, with the costs
        outweighing the returns, but he is still going. Then again, I think I would
        pay to perform there too (except I don't have any talent).
        I wish I could get to Liverpool to help you all drink the beer/gin, but work
        prohibits.
        It's been very heart-warming to see just how much support is out there for
        John.

        See you soon

        cheers

        Dave J