Lyric Quiz (Snottish)

  • Paul Sexton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi All

      I have a lyric quiz - 100 "famous" lyrics on an excel spreadsheet,
      computer says No if you get them wrong.

      Otway sneeks in with one of his classics.

      E mail me off group for a copy if you'd like to test your music knowledge.

      Cheers
    • Steven Wharram
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        What is your e-mail address Paul?

        I have a lyric quiz - 100 "famous" lyrics on an excel spreadsheet,
        computer says No if you get them wrong.

        Otway sneeks in with one of his classics.

        E mail me off group for a copy if you'd like to test your music knowledge.

        Cheers

        http://www.johnotway.com/ For current Otway live dates.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Steven Wharram
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
          Hello everyone, and Happy New Year.

          I came across a very interesting site that allows you to see where others in
          a group are located across the world.

          I thought it would be fun to set one up for the Otway community.

          Take a moment to visit:
          http://www.frappr.com/otway

          and place yourself on the map!

          Its quite a fun site (although still in beta)

          Wobble

        • Eddie Armstrong
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
            Done, complete with an atrocious picture from my phone!

            Eddie

            I came across a very interesting site that allows you to see where
            others in a group are located across the world.

            I thought it would be fun to set one up for the Otway community.

            Take a moment to visit:
            http://www.frappr.com/otway

            and place yourself on the map!

            Its quite a fun site (although still in beta)

            Wobble

            Groups Links

            http://www.johnotway.com/ For current Otway live dates.

            Groups Links
          • Jane Armstrong
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
              Blimey Eddie - that's HORRIBLE!

              Jane

            • Andy Scull
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2006
                Re:

                > Take a moment to visit:
                > http://www.frappr.com/otway
                >
                > and place yourself on the map!

                What a cruel site! After I subscribed, I clicked on the link
                "see where your friends are" and it responded:

                "You do not have any friends"!!

                That's it, I'm going to hide in a corner and sulk :-(
              • M.R.Street
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 19, 2006
                  I don't know who else has been having a go at this - a couple of
                  associates and I reached the grand total of 45, but I've now started
                  cheating and pasting the lyrics into search engines!
                  Mike