Anyone going to Frome this weekend

  • Anne Tod
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      hi there,

      Anyone (apart from John and myself) going to the Cheesey Grain this weekend?
      I have managed to get a group of four for this gig - admittedly it includes
      Annie my partner (a die-hard Hamsters fan), Dave my guitarist (a blues rock
      fan) and another guitarist (a Wilko Johnson fan). Annie would have come
      along to an Otway gig anyway, but the other two are Otway virgins!

      I'll be wearing my long (if balding) blonde hair and side-burns (in vogue
      for your Wurzels tribute band this year)(well, maybe in 1972 then) and a
      bunsen burner t-shirt (if it still fits!)

      Frank

      PS Someone remind John that Frome is pronounced 'froom', not 'froam'.