Re: [Otway] The Fbaulous Tenpole Tudor!!

  • patricia andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2000
      At last we know who the mystery man ccfcsid is - we missed you on the chat
      line - sorry that I thought you were Julian originally !

      Agree with everything you say re the truly original never seeming to get the
      breaks.

      Patsy

      >From: "stuart wilson" <ccfcsid@...>
      >To: <Otway@egroups.com>
      >Subject: [Otway] The Fbaulous Tenpole Tudor!!
      >Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:15:03 +0100
      >
      >Tenpole Tudor - what a top banana! Like Otway, he should have been a lot
      >more famous than he is/was! Swords of a Thousand Men, was an all-time
      >classic, and Wunderbar wasn't to far behind too. As for his contribution to
      >`The Great Rock'n'Roll Swindle' film.... I had the pleasure of meeting him
      >last December, and he is a thoroughly nice bloke! Why is it that true
      >entertainers never get the breaks they deserve. More Otway on TV! More
      >Eddie Tudor-Pole on TV! What a great gig an Otway, Ten Pole Tudor gig would
      >be!! (with the awesome `Shirehorses' on the bill too!!). I'm not totally
      >unconvinced
      >that Otway and Tudor-Pole weren't separated at birth too....!
      >
      >ccfcsid

    • David Foot
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        Because they don't have well connected daddies, big boobs and a tendency to
        sleep with the producer.

        Sorry to be cynical (no I'm not)

        David

        ............. Why is it that true entertainers never get the breaks they
        deserve. More Otway on TV! More Eddie Tudor-Pole on TV! ................

        > ccfcsid

      • Alex Pearce
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
          So I just need a well conected Dad then.......Damn!
          Alex.
          --x--

          >Because they don't have well connected daddies, big boobs and a tendency to
          >sleep with the producer.
          >
          >Sorry to be cynical (no I'm not)
          >
          >David

        • Bill Green
          Message 4 of 4 , May 23 3:15 PM
            The brilliant singer/songwriter 'Phil Doleman' from this list will
            be supporting Eddie Tenpole Tudor at The Pier, Gravesend, Kent on
            Saturday 14th June.
            Anyone fancy coming along?

            See you there Phil

            Billy