FW: SNOT Trip To Dunkerque 2005

  • Eddie Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      If you haven't heard the rumours already, in the absence of a 'Proper'
      Dunkerque trip this year, a few of us have put our heads together, and
      organised our own SNOT Trip (S'not Otway), for those of you who can't face
      life without your annual Dunkerque fix. There won't be any Otway or band,
      but you might like to bring along an instrument in case there is an
      opportunity for an impromptu jam session. Or you may simply want to do some
      Christmas shopping (e.g. for drinks), subject to space/weight limitations on
      the coach.

      The trip will leave from the usual place, the Red Lion, in Dunkirk, Kent, at
      about 10.00 a.m. on Saturday 19th November, and return there some time on
      Sunday afternoon.

      For more information, and a booking form, please email me off list.

      Ed.
      www.annanded.co.uk <http://www.annanded.co.uk/>