Getting to Otway Gig Venues with TomTom Navigator

  • Jane Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      I don't know how many people here use TomTom Navigator GPS to get them to
      gig venues - certainly there are three of us here. Most of the venues don't
      have street numbers, so it can be quite hard to find them using TomTom -
      especially if it's a long road.

      I have therefore done a Point Of Interest file listing a large number of
      venues associated with Otway - and have uploaded it to the Files section of
      this group. You can download the file, bitmap and instructions for
      installing and use at
      http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Otway/files/TomTom%20Navigator%20POI%20
      file/

      Some of the venues may be slightly out as I've not visited them and have
      created them using a postcode programme I've got - so if an adjustment is
      needed or if you wish me to add a venue please let me know. This file works
      with TomTom3 and probably with TomTom 2 - though I've not tested it.

      Hope this is of use to at least one of you..... and Pam, if you and Alan
      don't have TomTom I would recommend it!!

      Cheers
      Jane

      MAKEPOVERTYHISTORY
      http://www.makepovertyhistory.org <http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/>