Re: [Otway] Re: SODITS (gone snotty)

  • GenesisRH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 1 12:37 AM
      cockney_bill@... writes:

      > Ludek Miklosko?
      >
      > --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "Activities Abroad - Alistair McLean"
      > <ali@A...> wrote:
      > >Next month mate, but it is a large cheque:-)

      or that mountain of a centre forward - Koller - you could try sending him Ed

      Russ

    • Eddie Hall
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 1 10:13 AM
        Was that the one who wore lipstick?

        Regards,

        Ed.

        Please sign our guest book at www.annanded.co.uk

        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 2 8:44 AM
          Daisy is two today.

          This time two years ago, she was in the special care unit, Kate was in
          intensive care and I found I had lots of friends on the Otway site.

          We've been through some cr*p but I know you'll all be pleased to know that
          everything is just fantastic chez McLean these days.

          Thanks for all your support folks.

          Ali (off to open pressies and eat cake - hurrah!!)
        • Trudi Johnson
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 2 11:52 AM
            Congratulations Ali - glad its all turned out OK...

            Activities Abroad - Alistair McLean <ali@...> wrote:Daisy is two today.

            This time two years ago, she was in the special care unit, Kate was in
            intensive care and I found I had lots of friends on the Otway site.

            We've been through some cr*p but I know you'll all be pleased to know that
            everything is just fantastic chez McLean these days.

            Thanks for all your support folks.

            Ali (off to open pressies and eat cake - hurrah!!)

            http://www.johnotway.com/ For current Otway live dates.

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Jane Armstrong
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 3 2:36 PM
              Belated Happy Birthday to Daisy!!

              I know you had a really tough time of it a while back and am really glad all
              has turned out OK.

              Enjoy it while it lasts...... The Terrible Twos are about to hit you!!

              :-))

              (but it does get better after that)

              Jane
              xx
            • mapnala@aol.com
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 5 3:01 AM
                ali@... writes:

                > Thanks for all your support folks.

                It works both ways, Ali! I remember you cheering me up when we found
                ourselves in a trough together! (metaphorically speaking!)

                I'm really happy to hear that things are going well for you all now and I
                hope Daisy had a very happy birthday. Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't
                been around for a few days!
                :-)
                Pam