Re: Top Dog City stats

  • Andy Scull
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2003
      Not convinced.

      Using someone else's email address is the easiest thing in the
      world to detect, and is a sure-fire way to get our hero penalised.

      If we really want to hit back at the spammers, how about that
      we try this one out on somebody else's building, so any penalty
      won't harm Otway's chances of becoming No.1? -probably best to
      choose someone in a different category though, just in case the
      trick goes undetected; we don't want to risk giving a boost to
      any of Otway's rivals!

      I am currently trying out another cunning plan to boost Otway's
      stats; should know whether or not it works or not later on
      today. Watch this space!