Re: [Otway] Good Weekend Up North!!

  • mapnala@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
      In a message dated 31/08/03 13:38:28 GMT Daylight Time, GenesisRH@...
      writes:

      > Sunday (September 7th) sees John and the band in Scarborough - at the very
      > aptly named Murray's Music Bar. Venue details can be found at
      > www.murraysmusicbar.com where you can also book tickets. Alternatively you
      > can phone them on
      > 01723 503 170.

      Tickets are an absolute bargain at just £8 each.

      :-)
      Pam

    • Activities Abroad - Alistair McLean
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
        £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Bloody hell, I only paid £7.50 to see Led Zeppelin and 5 other bands at
        Knebworth.

        £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        http://www.johnotway.com/ For current Otway live dates.

      • mapnala@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
          ali@... writes:

          > £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          >
          > Bloody hell, I only paid £7.50 to see Led Zeppelin and 5 other bands at
          > Knebworth

          Well I only paid £1 to see The Rolling Stones, Ike & Tina Turner, The
          Yardbirds, Peter Jay & The New Jay Walkers and Long John Baldry, but now I have been
          reincarnated and in 2003 I can't think of a better way to spend £8 than on an
          Otway gig, so there!!!!!!!

          :-)

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
            Yeah but you're dead old!!!

            > Bloody hell, I only paid £7.50 to see Led Zeppelin and 5 other bands at
            > Knebworth

            Well I only paid £1 to see The Rolling Stones, Ike & Tina Turner, The
            Yardbirds, Peter Jay & The New Jay Walkers and Long John Baldry, but now I
            have been
            reincarnated and in 2003 I can't think of a better way to spend £8 than on
            an
            Otway gig, so there!!!!!!!

            :-)
            Pam

            http://www.johnotway.com/ For current Otway live dates.

          • Peter Curran
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
              And you had hair then or so I'm led to believe. Go on stick one on
              him Pam.

              Peter.

              <ali@A...> wrote:
              > Yeah but you're dead old!!!

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Chris
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
                Pam, you were ripped off, I went to that very same tour at Newcastle City
                Hall and my ticket for row C was only eight shillings and sixpence! Did you
                have a private box or something?

                Chris

                > Bloody hell, I only paid £7.50 to see Led Zeppelin and 5 other bands at
                > Knebworth

                Well I only paid £1 to see The Rolling Stones, Ike & Tina Turner, The
                Yardbirds, Peter Jay & The New Jay Walkers and Long John Baldry, but now I
                have been
                reincarnated and in 2003 I can't think of a better way to spend £8 than on
                an
                Otway gig, so there!!!!!!!

                :-)
                Pam

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
                  No, she had change for a fish supper and a bus home!!

                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
                    Nobody is younger than Otway, he's been around forever.

                    With the possible exception of Seymour's bike I hasten to add!!!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003

                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
                        chris_chaplin@... writes:

                        > Pam, you were ripped off, I went to that very same tour at Newcastle City
                        > Hall and my ticket for row C was only eight shillings and sixpence! Did you
                        > have a private box or something?

                        I was very near the front, Liverpool Empire, but certainly not a private
                        box!
                        Great tour though, wasn't it Chris?
                        :-)
                        Pam

                      • Bev Chester
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 1, 2003
                          I sold T shirts at Knebworth and therefore got paid to see Led Zep and the
                          rest of them!!:-))))
                          Happy days
                          Regards
                          Bev
                          > Bloody hell, I only paid £7.50 to see Led Zeppelin and 5 other bands at
                          > Knebworth
                        • Jane Armstrong
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 2, 2003
                            > I sold T shirts at Knebworth and therefore got paid to see Led Zep
                            and the
                            > rest of them!!:-))))
                            > Happy days
                            > Regards