Re: [Otway] T-Shirts

  • David Foot
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2000
      That's how he makes that sound - I thought it was the theramin.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2000
        Nor would I ..please.. no.. not the wonderful world of polyester. I have
        never seen a football match in my life,if I was wearing such a thing those
        football hooligan chappies might try to start a conversation with me (are
        football fans capable of conversation?).
        Pete

        > I wouldn't be seen dead wearing anything that looked like a football
        shirt -
        > I can't see any appeal to the game and wouldn't want anyone to think I
        knew
        > anything about it.
      • Andy Rudd
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 8, 2000
          From: Dave Simmonds <dave.simmonds@...>
          To: Otway@egroups.com <Otway@egroups.com>
          Date: 31 May 2000 17:05
          Subject: RE: [Otway] T-Shirts

          >I wouldn't be seen dead wearing anything that looked like a football
          shirt -

          ooh - handbags!

          You might not see the attraction of the game, but I cetainly can see the
          attraction of watching fit blokes running around in a lather - and I don't
          mean Mr "Prissy" Beckham, Macclesfield Town FC has enough hunks for me.
          Latest news is the possibility of signing Marco Gabiardini - Phwoar!!!!

          Anyway, that's SNOT (and delayed due to me having been sunning myself for a
          week), but I definitely like the idea - I like anything that makes me laugh
          (see reference to Macc Town FC.....)

          Nic R