Re: Rooftop gig on the Anniversary of Abbey Road.

  • Peter Curran
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
      > Because he thinks he's someone, Billy the human bomb!

      > http://billy.g.freeservers.com/images/ig97.jpg

      If he breaks into a smile he might explode ;-)
    • Chris Nuza
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
        Bars of organic Fair Trade chocolate will be winging their way in the
        post as soon as I get my act together properly. Thanks for the tip-off
        about these unsung heroes :-)

        Chris

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2003
          Bannania Man and Ann already had a prize, and Catherine has me - so
          want's for nothing.
          Therefore I would suggest Master chef and food arrangerer
          Glenn 'Bannania Jnr' Roswell be the receipiant of a nice choccy
          bar :0)

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2003
            Too late - chocolate already in the post!

            Actually, Ann and Eddie already had prizes so I didn't send them one,
            Glenn already had a prize so I didn't send him one either, but I have
            sent chocolate bars to you, Catherine and Neil (I presume you at least
            shuffled a few dishes around before taking the photo? ;-)

            Chris

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2003
              As loath as I am to admit it because of my reputation, whilst I did
              no actual work in the kitchen I did arrange the tables in to two
              catagories:-
              1) The naughty table e.g Chicken, pizza, biscuits etc
              2) The good table e.g salads, pastas etc.

              So yes I humbly deserve my organic chocolate :0)

              Sid was also impressed with my 'bringing a bit of Essex' to Sedburgh
              with my contribution of food...Tins of Spam, Winkles, cockles and
              prawns along with cans of Stout.

              Billy

              P.S This may come as a bit of a shock to hear me say...but 'The
              North' was actually quite nice.
              I managed to buy my wedding suit for about the quarter of the price I
              would pay down the Kings Road in London, I actually got change from a
              tenner when I bought a round of drinks and even the weather was
              decent.
              Not a bad choice for headline act on the Saturday night gig either.

              --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Nuza" <dales.hotel@v...> wrote:
              >I presume you at least shuffled a few dishes around before taking
              the photo? ;-)

              > Chris
            • Peter Curran
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2003
                --- In Otway@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Green" <cockney_king@h...> wrote:

                > P.S This may come as a bit of a shock to hear me say...but 'The
                > North' was actually quite nice.
                > I managed to buy my wedding suit for about the quarter of the price
                I would pay down the Kings Road in London.

                I hope it's not the suit you wore presenting Flop Idols. ;-)