Re: A Pressy for Otway?

  • nic.dyo@xxxxxxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 3, 2005
      On 30 Jul 99 (09:48:28),Karen Wintle wrote:
      > we ended up watching the Old
      > Rope String Band. They were great, if you get the chance go and see
      > them
      > .
      > They are to folk music what Otway is to rock.
      > Anyway as part of their act one of them played a Theramone

      We can vouch for the quality of the Rope String Band and for the amazing
      Theramone.(And we weren't drunk because we had the kids with us)
      Would be willing to put a fiver to the cost of one for John but would Richard
      be able to tune it?!
      Perhaps an even better idea would be to get both John and the Rope band
      together in the same gig. (At Fibbers?)

      Nic & Sally
      From the Acorn RiscPC computer of:
      Nic Sheppard - Ripon Diocesan Youth Work Adviser
      Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
      e-mail: nic.dyo@...
    • Alistair McLean
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 12, 1999
        Hi John

        We are both famous now. Check out page 36 of today's Observer.

        Ali