Balloon

  • Alex Pearce
    Message 1 of 42 , Apr 2, 2000
      It was one of the best day's ever.I was sorry I couldn't stay at the pub
      longer.I came over all giddy (I did have a hangover and I had just been up
      in a balloon with Otters).I hope Richard has recovered ( he was scared
      silly).Rosalyn, If the video comes out ok can I have a copy?I'll even send
      some money for the tape if ya like.Must do it again sometime.If we can ever
      convince them it's a good idea again!Love Alex
      --x--

    • Alex Pearce