RE: [Otway] Pics

  • RoslynUK@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
      Nice pics Pete

      Roslyn xx

    • Bill Green.
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
        Brilliant photos

        --- In Otway@y..., Peter Beasley <pbeasley@f...> wrote:
        > Hi
        >
        > Some pics of Aylesbury, Otway Express, and Virgin Oxford Street.
        >
        > http://www.buckinghamcolour.com/hitdayone
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Peter
      • Activities Abroad - Alistair McLean
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
          I've put some pics on the yahoo site from last weekend. There is one
          particularly unflattering one but I guess that's what you get when you mess
          with The Big Band!!

          Ali
        • Eddie Armstrong
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
            What?? No white shirt??? He almost looks like a rock star in that black
            and flame creation!

            Caught the arrival at Marylebone station on the end of last night's News at
            Ten. Flicked over to Newsnight but no, too much on some political party
            conference or somesuch rubbish! Hey, perhaps John should busk outside in
            Blackpool!!

            Eddie

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
              Thanks Peter! They're brilliant.

              Jane
              OUT NOW!!!
              John Otway - His next Hit Single BUNSEN BURNER
              featuring Eddie and myself on backing vocals on the B Side (along with 998 others!)
              Buy it at http://www.hmv.co.uk TODAY !!!
              Find out more at http://www.hithithit.com or http://www.otnews.net
            • Eddie Hall
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2002
                --- Eddie Armstrong <earmstrong@...> wrote: >

                some political
                > party
                > conference or somesuch rubbish! Hey, perhaps John should busk
                > outside in
                > Blackpool!!

                Or perhaps the band could give "going for a Curry after the gig" a
                completely new connotation.

                =====
                Ed
                (Free, at last)