Re: Alex

  • Chris Nuza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 1996
      Have to disagree with you there I'm afraid Ruth. Was no-one else ever in
      love with Scott from Thunderbirds? Oh, maybe that doesn't count though,
      because he was a puppet ;-)

      My jokes file is on its way to you.

      Chris

      Thought for the day:

      "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's
      history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived
      in this century. I didn't live in this century."
      -- Vice President Dan Quayle, 9/15/88