Get well soon Alex

  • Chris Nuza
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1995
      Hi Alex

      Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you'll be well soon. Good idea about
      the jokes Patsy, I'll send my jokes doc to Alex - if anyone else wants it
      sent, let me know.

      I can't retrieve mail at the moment though because Virgin Net have
      discovered that their mail password system is insecure and it's possible our
      mail could be read by others. I don't really care as long as I can read it
      as well, but anyway they've stormed in with belt and braces and locked the
      incoming mail completely. The only mail I can read is the Otway Onelist and
      Fibbers message board stuff because I can look at that over the internet.

      Schnackle, fackle, wrackle rick rastardly.........

      Chris

      Thought for the day:

      Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back.