RE: [Otway] Tribute CD !

  • Activities Abroad - Alistair McLean
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
      Arwe you coming to Ingmire Alan?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: ajjjcov@... [mailto:ajjjcov@...]
      Sent: 01 March 2002 11:17
      To: OTWAY@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Otway] Tribute CD !

      Just recieved the finished Otway Tribute CD track that i recently recorded.
      I`ve had a go at `Please don`t read my Poetry` off The `Premature Adulation`
      Album.

      Bit different to the original as it has a fast paced dance beat as the
      background music !!

      The sound engineer who put this together for me has worked with Black
      Sabbath,Bad Manners,Catatonia,Hawkwind,Jilted John,The Specials,The
      Selecter,
      The LA`s and Diesel Park West and loads of other names and is a huge Otway
      fan.

      I`d like to stick it on the web somehow. Anybody able to help?

      ALAN

      http://www.the-nacnud.co.uk/coventry/

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002

      • dallott@ntlworld.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
          I can stick it on my webspace for you, alongside my own humble tribute offering of Geneve, if you like. Mail me off list and I'll give you my address so you can send me a copy of your track. I'll let you know the web address once I've loaded it.

          Dave

          > I`d like to stick it on the web somehow. Anybody able to help?
          >
          > ALAN
        • Tim O'Callaghan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
            If you need any help putting the files on the Internet let me know.
            Do you plan on using MP3 and or Streaming the song's directly?
            Do you already have web space? and/or a site?
            Perhaps an established Otway site may be able to help.

            Tim.

            > Just recieved the finished Otway Tribute CD track that i recently
            recorded.
            > I`ve had a go at `Please don`t read my Poetry` off The `Premature
            Adulation`
            > Album.
            >
            > Bit different to the original as it has a fast paced dance beat as the
            > background music !!
            >
            > The sound engineer who put this together for me has worked with Black
            > Sabbath,Bad Manners,Catatonia,Hawkwind,Jilted John,The Specials,The
            Selecter,
            > The LA`s and Diesel Park West and loads of other names and is a huge Otway
            > fan.
            >
            > I`d like to stick it on the web somehow. Anybody able to help?
            >
            > ALAN
            >
            > http://www.the-nacnud.co.uk/coventry/

          • Duncan Palmer
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2002
              I can always help on MP3's and space I have a nice on-line collection
              already. If anyone else would like linked to their MP3's I can add a link
              too. My site is advertised on Otnews.

              Duncan

              http://www.the-nacnud.co.uk

              Otway - HIT 2002