Training In Trauma Resolution (Somatic Experiencing®) in November/December 2009 Byron Bay with Diane PooleHeller

  • Kalakeli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      A weekend Overview of Somatic Experiencing® - Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th
      November

      This weekend training will give a comprehensive introduction to this
      profoundly effective approach to Healing Trauma providing many tools that
      can then be incorporated into your daily life and into your work as a
      therapist or bodyworker.

      Part 2: December 1st and 2nd ­ Healing Attachment Issues
      Part 3: December 6th to 9th ­ Healthy Adult Relating
      Part 4: December 11th to 14th ­ Healing Sensuality and Sexuality

      - - -
      The Old Church
      Coolamon Scenic Drive
      Coorabell