Re: Greek Orthodox participate in Mexico City interfaith ceremony

  • Ioannis Dovletoglou
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2004
      I have only searched the Web in English. A search in Spanish might yield
      more info on who __the Orthodox participants in common prayers with
      idolaters__ were. Espa€ol anyone?

      Ioannis Dovletoglou
      on 1-11-04 09:28, Abuna1913@... at Abuna1913@... wrote:

      You are right, It is not Bishop Antonio. I know there is a Greek Orthodox
      church in Mexico City, and the young prelate could be the priest of the
      church. I misunderstood I thought it was a Bishop who was at the prayer
      service. I apologize for the misunderstanding.