Re: Anagnwristike telesidika o +Eirhnaios apo to Israhl

  • Demetrius Kiminas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 11:25 AM
      I used the program Systrans to produce the following translation
      in English of the Greek text:

      B/Rgrds
      Dimitris Kiminas

      ?Wednesday, 31 March 2004 <> ?

      In his hands keeps for few hour the order of his recognition from the State
      of Israel the Greek orthodoxe Patriarch Jerosoly'mwn Mr Ireneus. ?According
      to absolutely ascertained information of Agency of Ecclesiastical News Mr
      Ireneus had meeting late the afternoon with the Israeli minister Internal
      which to him delivered the letter after all the resorts in the Maximum Court
      fell in the void. ?

      The statement of reject of objections at the decision on his recognition
      became in Mr Ireneus from the Government of Israel on 4 March (cf. relative
      reportage) and since then the Patriarchate expected the final record of
      document which delayed as a resort on the process. ?Henceforth and legally
      at the right of State of Israel, Mr Ireneus is the religious leader of Holy
      Adorations in the Saint Places. ?

      ?Reactions extreme for the recognition Eirinaiou ?

      ?Wednesday, 31 March 2004 <> ?

      Despite the recognition of Patriarch Jerosoly'mwn Mr Ireneus from the State
      of Israel are not absent the opposite voices particularly from Israeli Mass
      Media that make reason for error of Government characterizing the Patriarch
      antisemite and friend of Palestinians. ?

      Few hours in deed afterwards the receipt of document of recognition by the
      Minister of Internal Mr Avraa'm Pora'z the network place
      israelnationalnews.com blames the government of Israel while reprinting
      supposedly antisemitic letters to the G. Arafat that juridicially it has
      been proved that they are factitious. ?

      In the same reportage they use detail of photograph of Patriarch showing
      only the hand that keeps the shepherd's bar trying to create impressions.
      ?However despite what propagated up to last moment even Greek clergymen
      about reject of recognition, and even for deportation (!!) Patriarch from
      Israel, the Patriarch was recognized receiving even delayedly the legal arms
      that will help him manage as he wishes the fourth throne of Orthodoxe
      Hierarchy over the world! ?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004

          Evlogite

          cannot open this message for some reason thank you for sending it

          Samuel [in Israel]

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
            Re: Anagnwristike telesidika o +Eirhnaios apo to Israhl Dear Samuel,

            The message is in Greek ISO-8859-7 text encoding. We don't use Unicode on this mailing list.

            If your email program supports Greek encoding and you have Greek fonts installed, you should be able to read all Greek postings. As an alternative you could click on the URL at the top of the article and read the original
            Greek page with your browser.

            Hope this helps,
            Antonis Papadopoulos