Today's Spirit-filled teaching from St. Gregory the Theologian

  • Teresa A. Polychronis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      ----- Original Message -----
      From:  Fr. Demtrios Carellas
      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 12:46 AM
      Subject: Spirit-filled teachings from the writings of St. Gregory the Theologian

      That we should avoid extremes in our words & actions

      "It is not good to be either too compliant or too contentious, with the result that one is either so uncritical that he obliges everyone, or so volatile that he cuts himself off from everyone.  Lack of discrimination is just as unproductive as infidelity is socially irresponsible."