MECC GENERAL SECRETARY & SENIOR STAFF MEET HH CATHOLICOSE ARAM I

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 10:29 AM
      From: mecc
      Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 1:55 AM

      On July 2nd, the MECC General Secretary and senior staff in Lebanon met with
      His Holiness Aram I, President of the Council, at the Catholicosate in
      Antelias. The meeting aimed at briefing His Holiness on the CouncilĀ¹s
      activities and projects, as well as consulting on the forthcoming partners
      meeting. His Holiness made several concrete recommendations with respect the
      projects and activities. MECC General Secretary also inquired about His
      HolinessĀ¹ views on cooperation between various ecumenical councils and
      issues related to MECC member churches.

      For more information contact: guirgissaleh@...
      <mailto:guirgissaleh@...>

      Middle East Council of Churches
      Office of International Ecumenical Relations P.O. Box 5376, Beirut, Lebanon

      Guirgis Ibrahim Saleh, General Secretary mecc@... or
      guirgissaleh@...

      +961-1-353-938
      http://www.mec-churches.org/