13TH ANNIVERSARY OF HH ARAM I CONSECRATION & ENTHRONEMENT

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      From: mecc
      Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:23 AM

      The 13th anniversary of His Holiness Aram I¹s consecration and enthronement
      was celebrated in Antelias during the Holy Mass held on Sunday the 6th of
      July, on the occasion of the Feast of Vartavar. It was followed by a special
      event to mark the 13th anniversary of the Pontiff¹s consecration. Words from
      the groups and community of the Armenian Church marked the work and service
      rendered by His Holiness to the Armenian Church and nation.

      His Holiness Aram I is a President of the Middle East Council of Churches.
      Quoted from: www.armenianorthodoxchurch.org

      Middle East Council of Churches
      Office of International Ecumenical Relations P.O. Box 5376, Beirut, Lebanon

      Guirgis Ibrahim Saleh, General Secretary mecc@... or
      guirgissaleh@...

      +961-1-353-938
      http://www.mec-churches.org/