MECC General Secretary meets MECC Presidents in Lebanon

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      MECC General Secretary met on the 26th of January at Antelias - Beirut with
      MECC Presidents: His Holiness Catholicos Aram I, and His Grace Archbishop
      Boulos Matar. MECC General Secretary presented the first draft of the
      4-years plan of action to the Presidents and received their initial comments
      on it. The talks focused also on ecumenical affairs and issues related to
      MECC, as well as on the next Executive Committee meeting which will take
      place in Antelias at the Armenian Orthodox Catholicosate, from 4 - 7 March
      2008.

      Middle East Council of Churches
      Office of International Ecumenical Relations P.O. Box 5376, Beirut, Lebanon

      Guirgis Ibrahim Saleh, General Secretary mecc@... or
      guirgissaleh@...

      +961-1-353-938
      http://www.mec-churches.org/