Metropolitan Thomas Mar Makarios in British Hospital

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      News From: IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com

      From: Dr.K.Georgekutty
      Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 5:41 PM

      I am reporting a very unfortunate incident. His Grace Dr. Thomas Mar
      Makarios was involved in a road traffic accident today (Saturday) on
      his way to Newcastle airport (UK).The injuries are multiple rib
      fractures and severe chest injuries. HG is admitted in Newcastle
      general Hospital and is in critical condition. Let us all pray
      earnestly for the speedy recovery.

      Dr.K.Georgekutty, London