Special Message from The Orthodox Christian Network

  • Al Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      OCN: The Orthodox Christian Network
      producers of
      Come Receive the Light and The Ark

      Dear Friend of Orthodox Christian Network,

      Attached is a special end of the year newsletter I want you to read.

      As we approach the season of giving, please consider a special gift to Orthodox Christian Network
      at this time of the year. I am especially hoping that if you are blessed by the internet ministry
      of OCN through our weekly newsletters, the podcast of the program, and other ministry tools,
      you'll consider sharing a special gift with us today.

      You can make your gift online safe and secure by going to

      http://www.receive.org/index.php?submenu=15

      or you can mail your gift to:

      Orthodox Christian Network
      PO Box 4690
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33338

      You can also call and use your credit card to give by calling toll free 877-273-2348 during
      regular business hours (eastern standard time).

      Your special gift, at this time of the year is so important to us as we build together a national,
      sustainable, and effective media witness for our Orthodox faith.

      Thank you and may God grant you and your family a blessed holiday season filled with His presence.

      Fr. Chris

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com