FW: Fr. Thomas Hopko - 2-day Seminar

  • Rev Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      From: Mary Photini [mailto:iphnh3@...]
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 6:20 PM

      Attached, please find a flier for an upcoming 2-day seminar with
      Protopresbyter, Fr. Thomas Hopko, entitled: "If we have died with Him, we
      shall also live with Him" (2 Timothy 2:11) - The Death of Jesus and our
      Death in Him.

      Fr. Tom will address a variety of issues, ranging from our death in Christ
      when we are baptized and how that is to play out in our day-to-day lives as
      Orthodox Christian believers to the often asked question: "What happens when
      we die?" And the connection between the two!

      The seminar will be held at St. Paul's Greek Orthodox Church in Irvine,
      California, on Friday, October 6th from 7:30pm-9:30pm and Saturday, October
      7th from 10am-3pm. Childcare is available for both days.

      P.S. Here is a link to the flier, just in case you cannot open the

      <http://www.stpaulsirvine.org/hopko_2006.pdf>
      http://www.stpaulsirvine.org/hopko_2006.pdf