All the five bishop - designates are elevated to Ramban

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      All the five bishop - designates are elevated to Ramban by Catholicose
      H.B Baselious Thomas I at St. George Jacobite Syrian Cathedral,
      Karingachira on Sunday, 2nd July, 2006 at 03:00 P.M with the
      following names. Ceremony was assisted by Mor Thimotheos Thomas, Mor
      Gregorios Joseph, Mor Ivanios Mathews, Mor Miltheos Yuhanon, Mor
      Polycarpus Geevarghese and Mor Theophilos Kuriakose.

      Fr. C.S. James as Nahum
      Fr. Ebi Chacko as Haggai
      Fr. George Mathew as Samuel
      Fr. Kuriakose George as Malachi