A new auxiliary bishop for AK

  • Nina_Dimas_42
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      In the Diocese of Alaska's magazine, _The North Star_ (Fall 2005) in
      his report to the Diocese, Bp. Nikolai writes, "It has become obvious
      to me that we must now move forward to have an auxiliary bishop. I
      postponed presenting this to the Holy Synod this last year after our
      Deans and Diocesan Council unanimously supported this in 2004" (pp. 3-
      4).