Re: NBC Tucson Investigative Report on the Fr. Ephraim Monasteries

  • msopts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      The POEM webmaster has requested that I publish the following correction to
      the posted update:
      <<Fr. Ephraim declined to be interviewed on camera. Metropolitan Gerasimos
      was asked to answer questions that were submitted to him in writing. The cut
      off date came and went without response from him.>>
      Melanie Jula Sakoda