OCANews: The Culture of Fear, Half Truth and Deception: Part Two

  • msopts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Submitted by Melanie Jula Sakoda

      2/3/2006

      The Culture of Fear, Half Truth and Deception: Part Two

      Today, we examine the two year audit currently underway in Syosset. While
      trumpeted as a 'Best Practices’ response to questions of financial
      mismanagement, evidence from the Metropolitan Council letter reveals this as a
      half-truth, at best.

      <SNIP>

      To read the complete article, go to:

      _http://ocanews.org/news/HalfTruths.html_