Fw: IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MARCH FOR LIFE!

  • Teresa A. Polychronis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Email from Orthodox Christians for Life

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: OCLIFEHQ@...
      Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:25 PM
      Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT MARCH FOR LIFE!

      I have just learned from Nellie Gray that the March for Life in Washington, DC on Jan. 23, 2006 will assemble on the Mall at 7th Street which is part way to the capital building.

      We will start to assemble at around 11:00-11:30AM as in past years. There is a NEW Orthodox Christians for Life banner - the one that was used last year.

      Do not go to either the Ellipse or the Washington Monument as has been done in past years!!! The March will not pass past you there.

      In Christ,
      Fr. Dn. John Protopapas