The new Russian Church of St. Catherine in Rome

  • emrys@globe.net.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      http://www.mospat.it - na russkom, and in English

      The work at the new Russian Church of St. Catherine in Rome is well under
      way and we could well see the inauguration service in 2006.

      I would encourage all to have a look at the church site <
      http://www.mospat.it > and to take the virtual tour of the church.

      Most pages of the English section of the site are listed as "under
      construction." But the virtual tour and a photoalbum are accessible from
      the left side menu in the Russian section.

      A photograph showing the new church with Saint Peter's dome as a backdrop
      http://www.mospat.it/images/foto/013b.jpg

      A model of the new church
      http://www.mospat.it/images/foto/001b.jpg

      Fr Ambrose