Byzantine Choir 'agni Parthene' In Concert And Liturgy

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      The Byzantine Choir 'agni Parthene' In Concert And Liturgy At The
      Greek Church 'St. George', Toronto

      BYZANTINE RECITAL
      And The Answers To The Hierarchical Holy Liturgy

      The answers to the Holy Liturgy and the Byzantine recital
      will take place in Ancient Greek, Greek and Romanian.

      When: Sunday Octomber 9, 2005, 10:00 am - 12 Noon
      Where: The 'Agios Gheorghios' (St. George) Church:
      115 Bond Street, Toronto, ON

      The Holy Liturgy will be honoured by the presence of His Eminence
      Metropolitan Archbishop Sotirios

      Directions:
      http://www.nediwww.com/AP/maps/map_StGeorgeGreek.htm

      tel: (416) 977-3342

      Information about the Agni Parthene choir is to be found in our web page,
      where you can listen to our music and watch video selections from previous
      concerts:
      http://www.nediwww.com/AP/AgniPartene.html