Orthodox Christians' Easter blessed by Patriarch

  • Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Orthodox Christians' Easter blessed by Patriarch

      Sofia (ENI). Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomeos I, spiritual leader of the
      world's Orthodox Christians, has reaffirmed the Easter message of the
      triumph of life over death - specifically against the background of
      terrorism plaguing the world. Many Christian Orthodox churches celebrated
      Easter this year on 1 May and Bartholomeos marked the event in a message
      released from his headquarters in Istanbul. [366 words, ENI-05-0315]

      Ecumenical News International
      News Highlights - 02 May 2005
      ENI Online - www.eni.ch