Yuschenko advocates cathedral Ukrainian Orthodox church

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      2005.03.05 DVC:
      Donbass Voters Committee - Donetsk,Ukraine
      First page / News / 05 March 2005
      Kiev: Yuschenko advocates cathedral Ukrainian Orthodox church

      News | 05 March 2005 | 17:07

      Victor Yuschenko, the President, believes that Ukraine will live till the
      establishment of cathedral Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
      He made the statement at the Congress of "Nasha Ukraina".
      Yuschenko is sure that "all the Ukrainians must see brotherhood churches in
      Ukraine". He noted that establishment of cathedral Ukrainian Orthodox
      Church is a complicated task.
      Yuschenko thinks that for the implementation of the task "we must discuss
      this with different people, different confessions". Only acting like this
      we will be able to achieve our goal, as the President said.