Annual Retreat to be Held

  • Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Have you ever just felt distant from our Lord?
      Have you ever wondered why He did what He did
      for us?
      Have you ever wanted to just start over?

      Then here is your chance. The MGOCSM of the
      Northeastern Region is hosting its Annual Lenten
      Retreat on Saturday, March 5th, 2005 at St.
      George Orthodox Church of Westchester (Trinity – St. Paul's
      Episcopal Church311 Huguenot St, New Rochelle, 10801) from 9am-2pm.

      THEME: "The Passion of our Lord"

      SPEAKERS:
      Rev. John Behr, Professor of Patristics at
      St. Vladimir's Seminary, NY
      Rev. Dn. Gregory Varghese,
      St. Thomas Orthodox Church, Yonkers

      FOR WHO: You... if you are a Youth looking for
      renewal... reconciliation.... a refocusing of your
      life...If you are a student, we have something for
      you.... if you are a young adult or professional, we
      have something for you.... if you are a young
      couple who don't fit into the older groups, then
      come, we have something for you as well... We
      will have people for you to talk to about your
      struggles.. and we will have priests available to
      hear your confessions... Make this opportunity
      work for you. Buses are available from SI and
      Queens...

      For more info contact:
      Dn. Aju Mathews: deaconaju@...
      Betzy Skariah: betz4883@...