Fr. A. Dudchenko's daughter was robbed; pushed under a train

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2014

        See what I wrote below photo.

      image
      Киев: дочь священника-блоггера ограбили и столкнул...
      Кристина Дудченко, дочь священника УПЦ МП Андрея Дудченко, была ограблена в Киеве и брошена под поезд. Информация об этом распространилась в...
      Preview by Yahoo

      Unfortunately I am unable to provide an English translation at this time.  Summary:
      Fr. Andriy's daughter, Christina is a diabetic;  She survived but received serious traumas; a long recovery time is predicted  News about the event was spread on social media.

      The title of the article is: Kiev: the daughter of a blogger-priest was robbed and pushed under a train.

      Fr. Andriy Dudchenko, operates a website where there are some articles in English (Articles in English may be found on the left side bar -- third from the bottom).

      I believe Fr. Andriy was also a participant in the recent conference in Canada -- perhaps he was even instrumental in organizing the event.