Hello Friends

  • Siddhartha Mazumdar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013
      First up all saying hi to all of my new friends in this group. Actually my name is Siddhartha Mazumdar ,a 22 years old guy from India, Calcutta. Here you people can easily find out lots of Catholic and protestant churches so far, but its most unfortunate that any orthodox church you could find out. I am a Hindu guy and i am taking the catechism classes from the Greek orthodox church in here. And do you know another thing my church is the only Greek church in my country. Here doesn't have ant monastery , The Father from whom i am taking the classes he is trying his best shot but alas; nothing fulfilled , i even don't have any proper catechism books or other related books for studying. So my dearest friend could you please help me in any way?My address is 34 Mall Road, GItanjali Apartment, Flat No-2d, Kolkata-700080, West Bengal, India.
      i am waiting for yours reply-
      Siddhartha Mazumdar