The Way

  • genegotwalt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      I wanted to pass along that Holy Resurrection Orthodox Church in Tucson AZ has been granted permission to have the 12-part video series `The Way' available on the Church website. This is now up and running and we invited anyone who is interest in this series to make use of the site. There is absolutely no charge to view these videos; they are available to anyone who wants to view them.

      Some have used the videos as a set of lessons for inquires, especially if individuals are located a good distance from a parish. There is also a `facilitated' option where a person can watch the videos and use a textbox to send an email to a mentor. Complete transcripts of the videos are also available.

      I understand that not everyone is a fan of The Way videos, but I just wanted to let people know that they are available. If you think they would be interested, feel free to pass along the links to others.

      They can be found at: http://www.holyresurrection.us/intro.html

      Gene

      http://theorthodoxeconomist.com/