Metropolitan Hilarion advises the West to pass laws banning gay propaganda among minors

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      http://www.interfax-religion.ru/?act=news&div=52515

      September 2, 2013, 11:27
      Metropolitan Hilarion advises the West to pass laws banning gay
      propaganda among minors

      Rome. September 2. Interfax - Head of the Department for External Church
      Relations of the Moscow Patriarchate, Metropolitan Hilarion said that
      Western countries should follow the example of Russia, which imposed a
      ban on the promotion of non-traditional sexual relations among minors.
      "I think that the same laws should be administered in other countries
      instead of those rules that are introduced in a number of countries in
      the European Union, where same-sex couples are given the right to adopt
      children, "- said in an interview with Metropolitan Italian site" Asia
      News ". According to the hierarch, the current policy of Western
      countries is "self-destructive, because in terms of the demographic
      crisis , the destruction of the family to give such privileges to
      same-sex unions, then, in fact, sign the death warrant whole states,
      whole nations. " Metropolitan Hilarion said that against this background
      that the activities of Russian legislators can serve as a model for
      their Western counterparts. "Laws that we taken today, just focus on
      preserving what we call the gene pool of the nation, what can be called
      the human potential, "- said the metropolitan.