Sr. Vassa Larin's New Weekly Youtube Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 5:34 PM
       From: vassa larin
      Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:45 AM
      To: ...Subject: New Weekly Youtube Program

      Dear Father .....,

      I hope this email finds you and yours well on the other side of the ocean.

      I wanted to let you know that I have begun this weekly Youtube program (a
      video of just 10 minutes, coming out on a weekly basis) on the church
      calendar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAPa6LUU01w.

      If appropriate, perhaps you could let your parishioners know about the
      existence of this program, or anyone else interested in something like this.
      Also, please forward this to Fr. Paul, whose email I seem to have misplaced
      at the moment.

      Thank
      you!

      With best regards from Vienna,
      Sr. Vassa

      Dr. Sr. Vassa Larin
      Universität Wien
      Katholisch-Theologische Fakultät
      Institut für Historische Theologie
      (Liturgiewissenschaft und Sakramententheologie) Schenkenstr. 8-10
      1010 Wien
      AUSTRIA
      T +43-1-4277-302-25
      M +43-699-130-421-76