Pat Kirill's condolences to Chairman of People's Republic of China

  • Nelson Mitrophan Chin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 4:02 AM
      https://mospat.ru/en/2013/07/23/news89055/

      Patriarch Kirill's message of condolences to Chairman of People's Republic of China

      23.07.2013

      His Holiness Patriarch Kirill of Moscow and All Russia expressed condolences to the Chairman of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping over the destructive earthquake that happened on July 22 in Central PRC with a great death toll. Below is the text of the message.

      Your Excellency,

      The news of the destructive earthquake in the central part of the People's Republic of China has echoed with pain in my heart as it has taken away human lives and inflicted severe injuries on many people.

      Please, convey to the injured and the bereaved the words of compassion and support on behalf of the Russian Orthodox Church which shares the grief of the Chinese people.

      I pray for all the victims and for reinforcement of those who are working to overcome the consequences of the disaster.

      With sincere condolences,

      + Kirill
      Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia